We are a network of leaders each with decades of international entrepreneurial experience, but also comparable experience in effective outreach.
The network was founded by Colin Crawley. Colin served for 8 years as the CEO of a UK missions agency based out of central London. There he:
– Grew the agency from having a single London presence to multiple sites, not only in the UK, but also internationally.
– Introduced a variety of novel and effective missiological methodologies and expanded the mission to include context appropriate outreach for Muslim communities.
– Designed and implemented the Connect/Share/Gather/Train training methodology used to equip individuals, groups, and communities spread the good news about Jesus effectively.
– Increased the focus of outreach to include a deeper understanding of the role strategic and tactical prayer as primary ways to partner with God to see the Kingdom come within a community.
– Prior to that, Colin served as the Executive Director for a California based global Business As Mission group for 5 years. There he:
– Established new Business As Mission projects around the world including the US, South Africa, and Cambodia.
– Broadened the portfolio of businesses from a European hotel and hospitality base, into one that included automotive, bakery, dentistry, and IT businesses.
Colin has a global background having lived in Hong Kong, the US, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. He enjoys meeting and learning from other leaders from all over the world who are passionate about seeing God’s Kingdom come.